Tomorrow is my birthday!!!!! I wanted to write a long post all about the things I’ve learned but let’s be serious that would take forever. I decided to create a list instead. Reading this list out loud sent chills down my spine. Every single one ironically brought me back to that place of confusion and clarity.
I. Am. Grateful
1. Wear whatever the Fuck you want
2. Not Everyone is going to like you and if they do you might not like yourself
3. It’s okay to cry
4. It’s not okay to lie … especially to yourself
5. You will never learn to love him
6. Spinach taste better in your 20’s
7. So does Brussel Sprouts
8. People Die
9. BLACK LIVES MATTER
10. I want to be a mom
11. Forgiving is hard but its worth it
12. God is Real
13. Wrap dresses saves lives
14. I am really pretty
15. Richard Wright is my favorite author
16. Coconut Oil
17. Family is everything like seriously call your mom!
18. Naps are necessary
19. You can’t force friendships.
20. You are who you hang out with
21. Don’t be afraid to love
22. Reciprocity makes me wet
23. Robyn Monroe will be the greatest gift I ever received (my niece)
24. I have the ability to help people heal
25. I am Magic
27. Do what you love or die trying
28. Ask for what you want
It is my birthday, of course I would wear a full sequin ensemble. Okay maybe not. I originally purchased this dress for Full Figured Fashion Week’s Plus Size Prom.
The length and color took my breath away I had to wear it again. I was inspired by Courtney Noelle Sequin cover up I needed her to make me a wrap dress just like it. So glad she did.
Dress Custom made by Courtney Noelle
Thanks for reading xoxoxo, see you soon 🙂